Once your account is approved and enabled to operate, you need to follow these steps to protect your bitcoins. Remember that it IS OBLIGATORY that you activate two-step authentication, otherwise you will not be able to operate on the platform.
When you enter "my account" at Bitex.la, you will see the option to activate two-step authentication.
1. Click on "Enable two-step authentication" / "Enable 2 factor authenticator"
2. Download the "Authenticator" application from Google on your cell phone. (It has a gray clock icon on a white background). If Google Authenticator is not available to download on your phone, you can use "Free OTP".
3. Open the "Authenticator" application and click "start setup" and then "Scan barcode"
(Depending on your phone's operating system, a "+" sign may appear). You can also copy the code that appears below the code and write it down on a sheet of paper, which you must keep under security since it will be the access key in case you have any oversights with the application.
4. Your phone's camera will open and you can scan the QR code that appears on your Bitex page.
5. Enter the TOKEN (six-number code) on the Bitex page to finish configuring authentication. Your authentication is already activated! Next, we also share a video in which you can see how to configure two-step authentication: How to configure two-step authentication?
The token will not arrive by SMS or any other means. It will always appear in the Google Authenticator app and you will need to enter it every time you log into Bitex.la Don't delete the app!
Any questions, you can send us an email to email@example.com.